- It's up at keybase.io and also up at gnupg.net.
- It's signed with my ancient and weak Debian key.
- Proof of control of my Github account.
- Proof of control of my Twitter account.
- Proof of control of my SyntaxPolice.org domain.
Sunday, August 16, 2015
Below is my 2015 GPG public key. Please feel free to email me encrypted communications. Also, please note that the key ID is DadBd017.
Posted by SyntaxPolice at 7:49 PM
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Since November 2013 a new government contracting rule is in place that adds security requirements for all government contractors. I actually predicted this several years ago. Read more for how to figure out if this standard applies to you and where to go for more information.
Posted by SyntaxPolice at 4:17 PM